Where to find a 3pm sweet treat in the Valley
In a mid-afternoon slump? Need a sweet treat to get you through to clock-off time? We’ve found the sweet morsels to satisfy a 3pm craving and induce a rush hour of the best kind – sugar rush, that is. Takeaway or settle in – here’s our list of 12 sweet treats to try when you need a lift:
- A chocolatey fudgy brownie from No. 5 Cafe is guaranteed to hit the spot.
- A neat rectangle slice of boysenberry cheesecake from Bear Bones Coffee is satisfyingly creamy and fruity. Order with a coffee for an extra jolt.
- Call us cereal offenders. We heart a toasted blueberry bagel from Reverends Fine Coffee & Bar with jammy preserves for extra sweet thrills.
- Hand over the spoon. We’re scooping up an Oreo cheesecake from B’s Cafe and Bar to get us through ‘til end of play.
- A sneaky hot apple pie from Macca’s is always a good idea. Just sayin’.
- For those who believe carrot cake is a healthy snack option, head straight to Cheung’s Cakes & Café for a slice of heaven.
- Slide into Best Friends – Kainan Sa Valley for a delish Filipino sundae aka halo-halo topped with ube (purple yam) ice-cream. Yum!
- We heart the tiny squares of caramel slice at The Coffee Doctor. Just the right amount of naughty.
– March 2021